play on Tuesday.
So here’s a list of what I’m
playing as of late.
Everyone loves a good soundtrack…and this is mine for the week.
1. A Place Only You Can Go – NEEDTOBREATHE
2. Little Talks – Of Monsters and Men
3. Peace Like A River – Andrew Ripp
4. Feels Good At First – Train
5. Everything Is Sound – Jason Mraz
6. Runaway Baby – Bruno Mars
7. Run Every Time – Gavin DeGraw
8. We Are Young – Fun.
9. Every Rose Has It’s Thorn – Miley Cyrus
10. Turning Tables – Adele
11. Love Is Not A Fight – Warren Barfield
12. Even If It Breaks Your Heart – Eli Young Band
13. Springsteen – Eric Church
14. Wild Ones – FLO RIDA
15. Love Is A Verb – John Mayer
16. Take It All – Adele
17. Vox Populi – 30 Seconds to Mars
18. Give Me Faith – Elevation Worship
19. Melt My Heart To Stone – Adele
20. Poison And Wine – The Civil Wars
These are just some of the songs I’ve got on repeat as of late…I’d love to know what you are listening to & if you’ve got any good suggestions! I’m all for finding new music!
About two weeks ago, I got to go see Andy Grammar, Colbie Caillat, & Gavin DeGraw (one of two of my ALL time favorites, the other being Adele) at Chastain Park in Atlanta. It was my third time going to see him (Gavin) and he put on a flawless show — as usual.
But, here’s a few pictures from the night!
Me & my friend Tommy
(Check out my fat cheek — I had just gotten 4 shots in my mouth right before we left for the concert…not cool!)
Tassia, Tyler, & Me
Love these girls!
Gavin on piano…seriously, he can’t be beat.
Did I mention we waited out a two hour rain delay huddled under a veranda for this show?
Yep. Loyal fans.
Me & Tyler
Twirling our little hearts out to some good music!
[pictures from my iPhone/Instagram]
Concerts are one of my favorite parts of summer!
What shows do you have lined up this year?